They came out to fix my de filter took it apart said they would get back to me I paid them 82$ for service call.Trying to get some one to return calls on repair cost.

Finally got a hold of them they won't do Buisnes with me for some reason.

They also were supposed to disconnect power so pool would not come on and they didn't and I don't know how much damage they did to my pumps.Stay away from these people something very odd about how they do business I would not trust him.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pool filter repair. Whitewater Pools and Spas needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pool filter repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whitewater Pools and Spas.

Had an Experience with Whitewater Pools and Spas?

Comments

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more American Home Shield - AHS Terrible Company! American Home Shield "We are very long term AHS customers with 5 houses covered. We called AHS to repair once again our A/C unit. The first contractor sent out reported there was physical..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more